There’s nothing better than sunny spring days spent outdoors. And as we transition to warmer weather our attention is naturally directed to our patios, porches, and backyard spaces where we can create fresh and functional al fresco vignettes for everyday life to take place. It doesn’t matter whether you live on acres of land, in the suburbs, or the city; carving out a beautiful and intentional corner of your stake outdoors to soak in the sunshine is revitalizing and easy to do. Here’s three sets of budget-friendly outdoor buys to help you create an inviting little outdoor corner, wherever that might be. Happy spring!
1. Retro green and guava
- Guava scallop umbrella / 2. Green buffalo check outdoor rug / 3. Outdoor lantern / 4. Rocking chair/5. Coral throw pillow / 6. White garden stool / 7. Outdoor serving cart / 8. Globe string lights
2. Blue and burnt orange boho
- Hanging pendant lights / 2. Fiddle leaf fig / 3. Blue and white planter / 3. Terracotta pouf / 4. Blue and white rug / 5. French bistro chairs / 6. Terracotta accent table / 7. Mermaid hurricane
3. Iron and teal transitional
- Teal hanging planters / 2. Pair of patio club chairs / 3. Black and white umbrella / 4. Teal garden stool / 5. Sunflower rug / 6. Black lanterns / 7. Striped pouf