As you can probably tell, motherhood holds a significant place of importance around here. 🙂
That’s why I’m excited to share our EM Mother’s Day gift guide! From practical items to sentimental keepsakes, this guide has something for every mother, grandmother, sister, or even for yourself. While nothing can truly repay a mother’s love and sacrifices, it’s always a nice gesture to show your appreciation with a thoughtful gift.
Let’s get started!
- Floral Pajama Set $34 – I’m never one to buy pjs for myself, but I always love a new pair. Comfy. Cozy. Floral.
- Layered Herringbone Necklace $62 – If you’re looking for a timeless and versatile piece of jewelry to gift, this is it!
- Everyday Tote $120 – Everything that Rifle Paper Co. creates is simply stunning, and their everyday tote is no exception. This tote is made to last and to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Everyday Pouch $45 – Clearly, I’m obsessed with this print…can you tell? Perfect for storing everyday essentials—phone, keys, wallet, and makeup—great for on-the-go use.
- Stanley Mug $45 — Because everyone needs one of these!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick (Shade: Mrs. Kisses – Golden Peach) $38 – I have this lipstick and I can honestly say this IS my favorite lipstick (thanks sis!). It’s the perfect shade for everyday wear. Not too bright, just enough.
- Feels Like Home by Lauren Liess $37 – One of my favorite home decor inspiration books. Lauren has such an honest, unstuffy way of writing and that carries through into her interior designs.
- Mary Garden Statue $103 — What better way to honor motherhood than to give the gift of the a garden Blessed Mother statue? This one of Mary + the Child Jesus is also a beautiful option.
- Forte Tea Sample Set $23 – This tea sample set would be perfect with a thoughtfully written card.
- Fringed Slide Sandals $35 – Love the versatile design of these sandals, suitable for both casual and dressy occasions.
Anything I should add to this list? Let me know in comments!